e-Pointer: The Useful tool for teacher, Draw Computer Screen freely and easy, t can be used to draw your briefing, lantern slide or other's on your computer screen.
Download Free Trial Version
View Screen Shot
It is at the left of screen when it loaded. Buy Now
1. Support windows 9x, ME, Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10, 11.
2. Pure c Compiled! Excellent Performance and very small.
3. Draw Line/broken line/arrow, Rectangle/square, Ellipse/circle, Text......
4. Screen Zoom Out any region on screen, catch screen colors and catch any region on screen to clipboard......
5. Paste picture and text from clipboard and save any region on screen to clipboard.
6. Save screen to epv (E-Pointer View), jpg, jpe, jpeg or bmp files or show files on screen.
How to Use:
Press hotkey F9 button to minimize e-Pointer, then press again to get new screen; certainly you can also click "Return to Windows" to minimize e-Pointer;
Click right button on combo box to select more color and more size of paint tools;
Hold Ctrl Alt Shift or them Combined when drawing you can get circle, square, broken line...
Why some anti-virus software detects virus in e-Pointer?
e-Pointer NO virus or trojans, Turn off the trashy anti-virus software!
Why e-Pointer in Windows vista or Windows 7 can not draw full screen?
You can turn DPI virtualization off for e-Pointer without affecting other applications. To disable DPI virtualization for e-Pointer, right-click the e-Pointer executable file, click Properties, click the Compatibility tab, and then select the box labeled Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
Or you can turn off Windows Aero.